Meet Laura, your residential property management partner.
Whether you are on a well deserved holiday, Mom & Dad are transitioning into a retirement/nursing home, a loved one has passed away, or you have vacated your home before it has sold, you will want your home looked after to ensure that upon your return, all will be in good order.
Laura Good HomeWatch proudly serves the Brockville & Leeds Grenville area, ensuring your time away from home - and your return - is stress-free.
Home is where the heart is, and being away is hard.
No one wants to return to their property after some time away to discover a security breach, a plumbing leak, a non-functioning appliance or HVAC system, a pest infestation, or damages caused by acts of nature.
Laura is here to help.
We work together to create a plan for visual interior/exterior inspections of your home at an agreed upon frequency, ensuring regular visits to your home and action on any items that require attention, per your wishes.
Laura GoodHomeWatch Services
What Can I expect?
- Custom tailored home walkthrough and interior/exterior inspection services to meet your unique needs
- Inspection schedules that ensure your insurance requirements are fulfilled
- Interior/exterior check log completed at each visit
- Development of an emergency plan ensuring all situations will be dealt with - efficiently and as per your wishes
- Arrangement of and access for all necessary service or repair professionals
- We work with your alarm monitoring company; we are the first point of contact in the event of an alarm/service issue
- Short-term or long-term visitation packages
Logged Visits to Meet Insurance Requirements
Did you know? Insurance industry standards require a home check every 24 hours during the winter (heating season) and every 48 - 72 hours during spring, summer and fall. Laura Good HomeWatch aligns visits for Vacant and Unoccupied Property insurance compliancy. Do You Have An Alarm System? We work with your Alarm Company; first contact for alarms/service issues & our own access code for visitation reporting.
Thorough Checks, Inside and Out
Room by room checks including windows, doors, lighting, appliances, furnace, hot water heater, electrical panel, sump pump, septic system, washrooms & laundry room.
Mail, newspaper & garbage collection, doors/windows inspection, swimming pool check, walkway snow removal, plus checks for weather damage, or other issues such as vandalism.
Cat, Bird and Plant Care
We can even create custom tailored packages to meet your (and your little friends) needs.
- Cat feeding & litter box care
- Bird feeding & cage care
- Small rodent feeding & cage care
- Interior / exterior plant watering
Senior's Transitional Services
Whether wintering away from home, transitioning to a retirement/nursing home, or a hospitalization/health rehabilitation scenerio, a HomeWatch service can ensure your peace of mind. Long Term Senior Packages Available.
Seniors Are You Selling Your Home? Call Sue Steele Remax Hometown Realty - A Senior Real Estate Designee (SRES).
Life can be very emotional and stressful when we lose a loved one; especially if we have been asked to take care of the family home and we live away from Leeds & Grenville.
Let Laura Good HomeWatch Services assist you with property visitation, liaison with professional services required to get the home "sale ready",